Being part of the membership is a way to have GRCVI in your life for more than just one week of summer camp. Throughout the year, you’ll have the opportunity to see your camp peers; network with others in the community; develop your skills in an empowering environment; have fun through it all and much more!
A healthy membership increases our capacity to do more for our community and builds strength through diversity. With a full membership, you’ll have voting privileges at the General Meeting to vote in Board members and have an active say in the development of Girls Rock Camp Victoria by helping us set our goals for the year.
- Gear Lend Program
- Ongoing learning
- Year-round volunteer opportunities
- Put the AMP in camp!
- Community involvement & resilience building
- Be part of an international movement
- GRCA Pen Pal Program
- current and past volunteers
- campers and camp alumni
- family members of campers
- community members who support the GRCVI mission
- $25 per person
- $30 for households of two or more people
- Sliding scale available to fit your budget
- 100% of fee revenue supports membership activities
These lists are a basic outline regarding membership. Click a page below to learn more about membership benefits, fill out the application form and fee payment options: