It’s time to look to the future of camp and we can’t do it without you! Please join us on Tuesday, June 22 at 7 p.m. PST for our year in review, what we’re currently up to and to discuss ideas for camp programming in 2022.
Register for the General Meeting here:
We strongly encourage you to join our membership! We’ve put some time into developing our membership program and think you’ll like what you see.
Full details about membership benefits and options to pay your fee can be found on the website here: https://girlsrockvictoria.ca/get-involved/membership-benefits
WHY MEMBERSHIP MATTERS
GRCVI is a B.C. registered non-profit society that was formed to serve the needs of marginalized youth in our community. Girls, gender-expansive youth and trans youth are in need of people like you to support their well-being as they grow up. If you believe that marginalized youth:
- have the power to make positive change…
- have the right to the tools to help them succeed…
- have the right to be loud and take up space…
…then you should be a part of this society! GRCVI needs a healthy membership in order to grow and continue providing empowering programs for marginalized youth. Come and share your thoughts on how we can grow and thrive together. We want to hear your ideas for:
- workshops and activities
- topics and skill-development sessions at camp
- the issues that matter to you when it comes to girls, gender-expansive youth and trans youth
As we ramp up for camp planning, we also want to know:
- what do you envision for the future of GRCVI?
- how do you want to volunteer or help out?
- what initiatives do you want to see?
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 via Zoom
- 6 p.m.: pre-meeting social and membership fees (or time to troubleshoot connecting to the meeting or submitting membership form)
- 7 p.m. General Meeting starts: intro about GRCVI and intro to current Board members
- approve minutes from the previous GM – click to view minutes here
- 2019-2020 in review
- outstanding business from the previous fiscal year
- look at the current fiscal year of 2020-2021
- program planning for 2021-2022
- other business & questions
- Adjourn by 8:30 p.m. at the latest
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Rock on!
Register for the June 22 GM here:
Learn more about membership here: